Hero Image

Welcome to the Inyo-Mono 4-H Program! 


4-H Grows Here


Inyo and Mono counties' 4-H Youth Development Program includes about 200 members in 5 local clubs led by 40 volunteers.

How do I join?

New 4-H members can either come to the 4-H office to join, or they can attend our new family orientation.  Returning members should use our new Z Suite registration program or contact the office for help.

To join 4-H please call the UC Cooperative Extension office in Bishop at (760) 873-7854 or send an email to Amy Phillips: amyphillips@ucanr.edu. We can help you through the process of picking out a club and projects.

The enrollment fee for 2023-2024 is $70. After you register you can pay this fee. We have an online payment system or you can pay with a check.

TIP: If you're looking for the new link to register on 4H here it is: https://zsuite.org. If you're new to the program we can help you with enrollment! 

What Clubs Are Available to Join?

We have 5 clubs currently meeting in Mono or Inyo counties. If you are new to 4-H, pick a club that:

  • Is closest to you
  • Meets at a convenient time for your family
  • Has friends or family as members or leaders

All our 4-H clubs are great! We do a lot of regional projects so you can participate in almost anything no matter which club you join.

We have copies of the current project lists at the office that we can email you, and the list is on our online registration.

  • Sierra Crest (Bishop Area)
  • Mt. Tom (Bishop Area)
  • Bristlecone (Bishop Area)
  • Lone Pine
  • Fish Slough (Chalfant Area)

We're always looking to add new clubs. Please contact us if you're interested in bringing 4-H to your community!

Want to Host a Fundraiser?

If you are interested in hosting a fundraiser for your club, please submit this form to the 4-H office before proceeding. 4-H Request for Fundraiser Form


New to 4-H?

We have set up a page to answer common questions of new families. You will find a members' guide and other information on that page.

Visit: New 4-H Members.

Information about Record Books and Forms

For answers to questions about your 4-H record books, check out the page below for basic information and forms.

If you need help filling out a record book, we conduct trainings each year. (You'll get an email about those.) We also have some videos we can share with you. Contact the office for more information.

Link to Record Books page.